The Cass County Medical Care Facility has a long history of providing quality care to the citizens of Cass County, Michigan.
Originally named the Cass County Infirmary back in 1930, the current Medical Care Facility is spacious and modern while situated on a 140 acre farm. Surrounded by trees, rolling lawns, and cropland, the facility shares the space with wild turkeys and deer. Two ponds with a fishing deck and a patio make the grounds relaxing and homelike.
Since its inception, the Medical Care Facility has enjoyed a reputation of excellent care and is the facility of choice in Southwest Michigan. The Cass County Medical Care Facility received a citation-free survey in 2010 which is rarity in this day and age. We currently have a 5-star rating, the highest rating given on the government's Nursing Home Compare site.